Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

She's back and causing controversy! Beyoncé debuts new track Bow Down

She's been busy being a mother to Blue Ivy for the past year but on Sunday Beyoncé posted a snippet of her new music to her website. 
The 31-year-old singer released a recording entitled Bow Down / I Been On, along with a picture of herself as a child,with a room full of trophies behind her. 
And the lyrics include the lines: 'I know when you were little girls you dreamt of being in my world. Don’t forget it. Respect that. Bow Down b******.'

 New music: The 30-year-old singer posted this picture along with the sound cloud snippet

Celebrity Blogs
Advanced Health LTD
The three minute, 34 second clip also includes: 'I took my time to live my life but don’t think I’m just his little wife. Don’t get it twisted this is my sh*t.' 
While the new track addresses her absence from the music industry and asserts her authority as Queen Bee of the charts, but the music is already causing controversy and dividing fans.
British fans might be familiar with some of the music in the second portion of the recording, a snippet of which accompanies the 02 Priority adverts filmed to promote the singer's UK tour dates. 
It appears that the music is actually sections from two different songs, Bow Down is said to have been produced by Hit-Boy and Beyoncé is said to have worked with Timbaland on I Been On. 
Plenty of the Destiny's Child star's fans welcomed the new music with one listener writing: 'Sorry I'm not sorry that @beyonce is a trend-setter and doesn't sound like everyone else. It's about changing the game #beyhive.'

New music: Beyoncé has debuted some new music to her website and it's set to divide fans

But not everyone was enamored with the musical offerings and one fan tweeted: 'how can u sing at the presidents inauguration then release this disgusting, offensive song @beyonce? I'm genuinely shocked.' (sic)
But some fans suggested that the singer hadn't gone far enough and if she was a male music artist she wouldn't be on the end of such criticism. 
One fan posted: 'Miss me with the "she's so arrogant" mess. Were she a man, this would scarcely be an issue. Beyonce isn't arrogant enough. #BowDown' (sic)
Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills who tweeted: 'Is that Beyonce song a joke?'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2294969/Beyonc-debuts-new-track-Bow-Down--I-Been-On-dividing-fans.html#ixzz2Nsi2tJDq 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


Celebrity Blog

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar