Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pumpkin Polish Glitters

I wanted to play with the pumpkin polishes, so grabbed two of them and my trusty Wet 'n' wild Wild Shine Black Creme and got to work.



I did one coat of black, one coat of the small round glitter, and one coat of the string glitter. It looked fun and festive, but before I put top coat on I realized the black base was probably not the best choice for these particular glitters. Why? Because they've both got black glitter in them, and that got pretty much completely lost. I suppose that's one way to deal with my uncertainty about black glitter—hide it. (I tend toward the "black glitter looks like pepper spilled on my nails" school of thought.)









Next time, I'm thinking a purple base, or charcoal, or rust. So many possibilities, so few mani changes left in the month!

*****


Reminder: today is the last day to enter my Halloween Harvest Giveaway (new bottles of these two pumpkins are part of prize #6).

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar