Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Transform of Fromis 9, 'My Little Society' group photo released

Group Fromis 9 (fromis_9) presents a new image.Fromis 9 is the third mini album My Little Society (My Little Society) My Society ver through the official SNS account on the afternoon of September 8.I uploaded two group official photo sheets.In the two images released, there were nine members of Fromis who gathered together and enjoyed a party.With the brilliant Fromis 9+ self-luminescence visuals catching the eye just by looking at the photos, the bright smiles of the members make the viewers feel better.After completing the personal and group official photo release prior to the comeback, Fromis 9 is raising expectations for the mini 3rd album My Little Society, which emits a mature and feminine charm that is different from the cute and youthful concept that has been shown before.My Little Society is a god released by Fromis 9 in about a year and three months after the single album FUN FACTORY released in June last year.It is expected that this album will confirm the nine members who have grown up together with the bright and fresh charm.Fromis 9s third mini-album My Little Society will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 16themigration site
Group Fromis 9 (fromis_9) presents a new image.Fromis 9 is the third mini album My Little Society (My Little Society) My Society ver through the official SNS account on the afternoon of September 8.I uploaded two group official photo sheets.In the two images released, there were nine members of Fromis who gathered together and enjoyed a party.With the brilliant Fromis 9+ self-luminescence visuals catching the eye just by looking at the photos, the bright smiles of the members make the viewers feel better.After completing the personal and group official photo release prior to the comeback, Fromis 9 is raising expectations for the mini 3rd album My Little Society, which emits a mature and feminine charm that is different from the cute and youthful concept that has been shown before.My Little Society is a god released by Fromis 9 in about a year and three months after the single album FUN FACTORY released in June last year.It is expected that this album will confirm the nine members who have grown up together with the bright and fresh charm.Fromis 9s third mini-album My Little Society will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 16themigration site

Group Fromis 9 (fromis_9) presents a new image.

Fromis 9 is the third mini album My Little Society (My Little Society) My Society ver through the official SNS account on the afternoon of September 8. I uploaded two group official photo sheets.

In the two images released, there were nine members of Fromis who gathered together and enjoyed a party. With the brilliant Fromis 9+ self-luminescence visuals catching the eye just by looking at the photos, the bright smiles of the members make the viewers feel better.

After completing the personal and group official photo release prior to the comeback, Fromis 9 is raising expectations for the mini 3rd album My Little Society, which emits a mature and feminine charm that is different from the cute and youthful concept that has been shown before.

My Little Society is a god released by Fromis 9 in about a year and three months after the single album "FUN FACTORY" released in June last year. It is expected that this album will confirm the nine members who have grown up together with the bright and fresh charm.

Fromis 9's third mini-album My Little Society will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 16th

emigration site

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar