Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Canadian flag nail art

As you might have seen I'm doing a "Where in the world-challenge" and today I'll show Canada.

Of what I've heard and read Canada should be alike Sweden in many ways, both climate wise and similar social network. I guess that if Sweden would vanish from the map and I'd like to find something similar I would probably move to Canada.

For the nail art I first wanted to make something similar as I did with Australia but then I ended up with something more graphical with the flag. This is my first freehanded maple leaf so it isn't as nice as I wished but still okay.

I actually have a stamping plate with the Canadian flag but I couldn't use it, it just didn't work at all so then I gave up. Some days stamping is just impossible for me! :D



Polishes used:
Rapsodi (white)
Sure Promise (red)
Paris Memories (red)

Hope you liked it! :)

Have you missed a country? Then click on the land below.
1. Australia

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar