Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge Day 3: Snowmen

     Welcome to Friday and the third day of the Christmas Nail art Challenge. Today's theme is Snowmen.  For last year's snowman theme I did a traditional manicure and this time around I wanted to shake things up. Unfortunately, I was really stretched for time so while this isn't your typical snowman manicure, it didn't exactly test my nail art skills either.


      Trying to stick with my nontraditional color scheme for this challenge I started off with 2 coats of Carpe Noctem Literary Lady plus top coat. While that dried I tried to come up with the kind of snowman design I wanted to do and which colors I wanted to do it in. That's where I got stuck. Nothing I pulled out of my helmers seemed like the right polish to use and I was running out of time.


     And then I remembered I had these cute little snowmen decals that I picked up from Sally's last year on clearance. If you're looking for cute seasonal decals and stickers at a cheap price always go after the holiday has passed. You might not get the best selection, but the prices are pretty darn good! I don't know about you but I am all about saving those pennies.

     So there you have it my quick and easy snowman manicure for today's prompt. I'll see you back here on Sunday with my Santa/elves manicure but in the meantime make sure to check out the other snowmen manicures from today. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar