Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Taylor Swift: very grateful to country music!




Taylor Swift

If she added a little pop to his bow, Taylor Swift remains fierce in the country she loves above all ...


Do not expect it to Taylor Swift returns his jacket and spits on country music, it will not happen! Although it tends to veer toward pop, Taylor remains very committed to this music despite its new artistic directions. She just told the Examiner: "I think one of the things I'm most proud of last year, this is the tolerance of country music during my experiment and my attempts to evolve and I chalenger myself musically. " She added: "I think I'm never felt so good on stage to produce in me knowing that everyone gladly accepted my change." The country community agreed that Taylor ventured to other shores and there was not long ago the singer said: "Country music is the place to find the reality in music and reality in the stars that make this music. Their kindness, their goodness and honesty are qualities that inspire me. "

Yet Taylor Swift away more of this music and these values ​​you think?










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar