Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

rants & ramblings: removing unwanted body hair

note:
i had this up the last time but since blogger did a maintenance that time it went back as a draft... so this is just a repost.

I'm sure that you all have their very own way of removing unwanted body hairs. Nah, this post won't be about my experience when it comes to hair removing. I think it would take a series of post just to share my experiences, i would just like to ask you all some questions...





Some like the painless way which is to shave... others opt for tweezing or threading... while some others who have a higher pain tolerance go for waxing... if you have lot of money to burn then just completely get rid of it by laser treatment. I have tried the first 4, haven't tried laser treatment though but i will try it one of these days.

I am very curious about Epilators. I remember watching lots of videos on youtube how it works & what to expect. It might be expensive at first but i guess in the long run it will save you more money so it will be a good investment. I have had waxing sessions before though it's not that expensive but if we will talk about the accumulated amount then it would tantamount to a small fortune already... not counting those countless DIY waxing kits & strips, razors & depilatory creams (which was just a waste of money!) too.

Which makes me think... why is it that i never put epilators on my priority list ever since i first heard of it?!
Stupid me! I could have saved my hard earned money if i did before...
*sigh*
Anyway, now it's already on my priority list.

I just wanna ask, how do you remove unwanted body hair?
Do you go to a salon or do you just do it by yourself?

Have you tried an epilator?
Hope you all have a great day/evening!
^_^

Jaa ne~!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar