Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Miley Cyrus : 'I have so many problems that drive you crazy '




After the scandalous vysupleniya Miley Cyrus at MTV VMA- 2013 each edition is trying to get an interview with the singer . A few days ago to talk with the star managed to Sunday People.

In an interview with a celebrity confessed that she is a real workaholic and used to work hard. In addition , she complained that because of his love for music and creativity she does not have time for yourself .

I have so many problems that drive you crazy . Now I try to take breaks at work, but my normal life still can not be named . I am so sick of everything !


Later in the conversation the singer said that a busy schedule often does not allow it not that a good rest, but even in time to eat and get some sleep :

Everything I do - it's just work . I only eat so that I had the energy necessary for life and strength. People are surprised when they learn that sometimes I sleep only 45 minutes. But I'm used to it .

Miley also noted that for a workout in the gym she did not have time and the only thing that she does to keep fit - yoga and Pilates.
I work a lot and often can not eat normally , so if I have a snack , then try to make in my diet were only useful products. If I do not give your body the necessary vitamins, and then I just " get burned " at work . Of the workouts I prefer yoga and Pilates .

And I try to turn a deaf ear to criticism and always think positive .

Here's how it turns out, is not easy to be a young star. Perhaps it is worth to take time off and go on a holiday ?

Miley Cyrus has admitted that just " off " at work

Miley Cyrus ' all tired "

And after the MTV VMA Miley Cyrus no rebound from the press

So Miley Cyrus is flying in an airplane in his pajamas - that at least there 's sleep




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar