Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's Fall Y'all


Well hello from sunny California! 
 I'm assuming you had a great week. I did too. Service for Gary on Tuesday was amazing. If I wasn't 100% convinced of my good fortune to have worked with one of the few good men on earth, I am now. Beautiful celebration of a beautiful soul. A gentle giant that planned out his own funeral service down to the pastor that'd preach, names on program, time /length of service etc. Even though the tears still flow freely, the service was an initial very little baby step towards healing. His son shared that the very last words his dad spoke to him before he passed on were 'God's got this'. Pretty powerful you'd agree. So I echo Gary. In any and every situation. God's got this. 

If you’re like me then snagging up and adding cute RTW runway pieces to your arsenal is your darn thang too. I'm totally giving this one bonus points for being so cute, so flirty, so feminine, so fun : all the things we gals naturally gravitate towards in an outfit and of course so Fall. I love the playful pleat detail. For me it was one of those 'Omg I want this so bad' looks from the Alexander Wang SS 14 collection (video at the bottom).

Even though it's making it's debut on FI today, I've worn it a couple times prior and styled it differently each time. This time I paired my perfect neutral color dress with a pair of purple calf hair pumps and a structured puff style sleeve black blazer cos It's Fall Y'all. After all grey is the perfect neutral, the color of compromise when you can't decide between black/white and one that truly represents the young three week old season aka Fall.

While I'm heralding the arrival of Fall with it's rich and beautiful oranges, reds and yellows, and literally squealing with sheer delight (Does it show? Can you tell?) at the thought of shopping for new Fall/Winter staples, I am by no means done with my brightly hued summer clothes, hehe. Transitions always take me forever. In other words, I'm not a fan of in between seasons. So roll not your eyes when you see I'm still in brights come November haha. You? Still holding on to Summer? For how much longer? I am, for as long as possible, :))). Or are you pulling out those fun layering pieces already?

Oh and you guessed it. I am wearing my Christian Louboutin lipstick Eton Moi reviewed here. It's that time of the year for dark vampy lippies.

Your thoughts?

Thank you for all the love for my hot off the oven new column 'Fab on a Dime'. My gosh I received a lot of messages from last week's post. I guess we all love looking fab on a  fashionista 'frugalista' budget, haha. If I haven't replied your message please bear with me, I'll surely get to them all. It's been a crazy past two weeks. But all the product links are on that post though, :)).


Deets
Dress By Alexander Wang (here) (here)
Blazer By Yves Saint Laurent (old)
Shoes By Brian Atwood (here)

Thank you for stopping by and keep thinking the purple thoughts, Xo..

post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar