Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fall Fashion Magazine Time!!



First week back to school is always exhausting...next week we get students bringing on some real exhaustion.  I think this weekend, I will try to relax and read a few magazines.









I love the fall fashion issues, because I always find some inspiration styles I can use.









Actually, my love of magazines, newspapers, and books will never die. I have been in communications my whole life and I always enjoy holding an actual periodical in my hands. I get graphic and photographic ideas from every magazine I pick up...I never cease to find new ideas.   One year, the yearbook staff I sponsor designed their entire book with graphics to mimic InSTYLE.




There is something new in each issue and this weekend, I am sure I will tear out some pages for my keeper file.  



Have a great Saturday everyone...enjoy what remains of summer!!  Does anyone want to share your weekend plans??






























Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar