Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Born Pretty Store stamping plate review- Black Cat 03


     Recently I was approached by Born Pretty Store to do some reviews of their products and today I will be showing you one of their stamping plates. This one is the Black Cat 03 image plate. 

  
     I chose this plate because it looked like it had a variety of images on it that could be used for different themes. And of course for the cute little cat image in the lower right corner.

I started off with a base of China Glaze Givers Theme. I wanted something bright as my base color to make the images really pop. I used Mentality Touch for the stamping. 

     
     I tried out a few of the images on this plate. With the exception of the smearing on my middle finger from the top coat, you can see they all transferred clean and crisp. I was particularly impressed with the details in the Frame image on my ring finger.

  
     Overall, I was really impressed with how well this plate worked and have heard great things about the other plates available. I will be looking to add a few more to my collection in the future.  If you'd like to purchase this plate or anything else from Born Pretty Store remember to use code LAUNX31 to get 10 % off your order. For a direct link to this plate click here.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing! 




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar