Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Paris Fashion Week Fall Winter 14.15: Review #8

Fashion week is over =(



  -Louis Vuitton:


What a show!
I was waiting for this moment since fashion week started, and let me tell you it did NOT disappoint.
If I'm honest, I'll have to tell you I never was Ghesquière's biggest fan. However, I can't deny how talented he is. His work for Balenciaga was simply amazing, and I missed him so much. That's always the problem: you never know what you got till it's gone.
But, the good news is that he's back. He's exactly what Louis Vuitton needed. I love Marc, and I was the first one who enjoyed his big shows with trains and fountains, ...but the brand needed a change.
One of the reasons why I loved this change in particular was the model casting. I was tired of Cara, Edie, Lily, etc... walking for LV. I knew Nicolas' cast was going to be better, and it was. I mean, Freja opened the show. Wasn't that the coolest thing?
But, let's talk about the clothes too. They were better than expected, and that's always great. But LV is all about accessories, and those were really good as well. I'm totally in love with all the handbags.
This new era couldn't have started better.






















¡Qué desfile!
Estaba esperando este momento desde que empezaron las semanas de la moda, y que sepáis que NO me ha decepcionado.
Si soy sincera, nunca fui una gran fan de Ghesquière. Sin embargo, eso no quita para que reconozca su talento. Su trabajo en Balenciaga fue increíble, y le he echado de menos. Pero siempre tenemos el mismo problema: no sabes lo que tiene hasta que lo pierdes.
Pero, la buena noticia es que ha vuelto. Y él es exactamente lo que Louis Vuitton necesitaba. Me encanta Marc, y yo era la primera que vivía por sus desfiles con trenes y fuentes...pero la marca necesitaba un cambio.
Una de las razones por las que me gusta este cambio en concreto es el casting de las modelos. Ya estaba cansada de ver a Cara, Edie, Lily, etc...desfilando para LV. Sabía que el casting de Nicolas iba a ser mejor, y lo fue. Es más, Freja abrió el desfile. ¿Es o no es una pasada?
Pero, hablemos también de la ropa. Fue mejor de lo esperado, y eso siempre mola. Pero LV es la marca de los accesorios, y esos también estuvieron genial. Me encantan los bolsos.
Esta nueva era no podría haber empezado mejor.



  -Miu Miu:


I think I love this, but I also dislike it, so it's strange.
I like the original shoes, even though they're not exactly pretty. I do like the sandals with the laces, and the wellies with heels are quite cool.
What about the clothes? Some coats are really pretty. I like the shirts that are unbuttoned, so we can see the bra. I like how that add a rebel touch to the "good girls". However, I dislike the fur.
It's definetely not my favourite Miu Miu collection, to be honest.

















Creo que me gusta, pero también me disgusta, así que es raro.
Me gustan los zapatos originales, aunque no sean exactamente bonitos. Me gustan bastante las sandalias con lacitos, y las botas de agua con tacón son originales.
¿La ropa? Algunos abrigos son bonitos. Me gustan las camisas que tienen varios botones sin atar, para que se vea el sujetador. Le da un toque rebelde a las "chicas buenas". Sin embargo, no me gustan las pieles.
No es mi colección de Miu Miu favorita, la verdad.




  -Hermès:


You already know what I'm going to say, don't you?
Beautiful collection. Lemaire's simplicity beguiles me. The shapes are so simple, yet so stunning. He used both fur and leather, and other more basic fabrics, and he did it brilliantly.
I haven't seen these clothes in person, obviously, but it feels like they have great quality. Even if the collection is simple, it still feels luxurious.

















Ya sabéis lo que voy a decir, ¿verdad?
Preciosa colección. La simpleza de Lemaire me tiene totalmente seducida. Las siluetas son tan simples, pero tan preciosas. Ha usado tanto pieles como cuero, y otros materiales más básicos, y lo ha hecho de maravilla.
No he visto la ropa en persona, obviamente, pero parecen tener una gran calidad. Pese a que la colección es simple, tiene aspecto lujoso.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar