Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cartier Tank Watch





I have always been a huge fan of the classic Cartier tank watch with the leather strap. It's truly timeless, superior quality and elegant. 

In the past year or two, I've been very strategic and choosey when it comes to adding anything fashion related to my closet. I like steals and deals, definitely, but I also know that $50 denim and a $50 cable sweater is going to look a million times better when paired with a gorgeous classic leather handbag, or a simple pair of diamond or pearl studs, or a cashmere wrap. Bottom line? Splurge on only a few classic pieces (mainly accessories that can be worn again and again) and pair with everything else. It will make you feel like a million bucks, and you'll probably have spent less in the end! 

I have a few nice watches, but now that I'm almost 25 (not ready to let go of 24 just yet...), I feel like I'm ready for a sophisticated and classic timepiece and the Cartier tank is where my head is at. 

This is the one I am eyeing. It's very understated and simple. It's definitely something I plan to wear daily. I know the leather strap is the more classic way to go, but I really like the dressier feel that the bracelet band has. Do you have a tank watch? Are you a quality over quantity shopper? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar