Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Country Music Gets Out The Vote With REDBOOK

REDBOOK magazine is a fan of country music this month. Their cover girls Reba, Martina and Taylor are part of a big initiative with Lifetime TV to get out the vote this November as well as talk about all those things right with the good ol’ United States of America. There’s a great pictorial and a few key comments by each artist. Says Taylor Swift, “The first thing I did this year on my 18th birthday was register to vote. I was still in my pajamas and I got on my computer and registered. It was so cool and empowering. I felt this sense of responsibility that I’ve never felt before- I actually had a say in the political decisions of my country.”

That Nashville Sound has found a unique pictorial peek at this month’s issue and all of the artists featured- all put together to Decca recording artists One Flew South’s rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner. You can click below or here. Artists included in the pictorial include:

Jewel
Reba McEntire
Martina McBride
Taylor Swift
Julianne Hough
Ashton Sheperd
Clint Black
Little Big Town
Rissi Palmer
James Otto
Luke Bryan
Jennifer Hanson
Trisha Yearwood
Rodney Atkins
Wynonna Judd
SheDaisy
Laura Bryna
Carter’s Chord
Craig Morgan
Jeremy McComb
Lady Antebellum
Emily West

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar