Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kim Kardashian Divorce

Kim Kardashian, on Monday 31st October, ended her 72 days old marriage to NBA Player, Kris Humphries. As Kim Kardashian has been associated with Hip Hop artist in the past, i decided to write about her shocking divorce...or not too shocking if you would ask me. First of all, if you don't know Kim then you are probably living in a remote part of the world or something. Okay, for the sake of the people that don't know her, she is a Reality TV star who became popular in the mid 00s after the sex tape with her and Ray-J leaked on the internet. She rose on the publicity she got from there, and got NBC to launch a new Reality show with her and her sisters...and her other family members; titled, Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Kim's other sisters, Kourtney and Khloe have enjoyed there own fame since then.


This write-up is about Kim Kardashian and her recent divorce, so i am going to stick to that. It is very surprising to me though, cos i guess i have been out of touch for a while...i was just watching an episode from Keeping up With The Kardashians where kim's mom was trying to hook her up with guys, and i come online today, and BAM! I am reading that she was married, and she is now divorced.

Read the Open letter she penned to her friends below-

"This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to write. I see all of the support and I am so thankful for my fans, friends and family who are helping me through this difficult time. I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it's hard not to see all the negative ones. First and foremost, I married for love. I can't believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show! I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it's who I am! We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That's what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!" 

"Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. ... I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn't turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for. There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this. I'm so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I'll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation. I'm sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart and I believe now that I really am." (Kim Kardashian Blog)




What can i say...no one is perfect. To be honest, i didn't really like her at first, because i couldn't understand why someone would like fame so much and want to show her whole life to the world on a consistent basis. But when i gave the show about three or four watches, being the Psychologist that i am, i saw through her. She is just an ordinary girl like any other one you know, who likes to live her life to the fullest. I kind of started to like her after a while.


Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney have also come forward to say what they feel about Kim's Divorce.

"Reading some these comments r so hurtful. Im grateful 4our fans who understand & r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is everything," she tweeted on Halloween.

"Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer! I love YOU" (Khloe Kardashian's Twitter)

"Our sister is going through a difficult time but we're a close family and are sticking together like always.," she tweeted October 31st.

"We appreciate everyone's kindness and support. @KimKardashian, we love you." (Kourtney Kardashian's Twitter)



What i feel is that her putting her life in the public so much has put her under so much pressure that she might have been pressured to make so much decisions in the past...and maybe her marriage to Kris Humphries is one of them. And as i said, she is not the type that would stay quiet about how she feels (which a lot of celebrities do) just so as not to be criticized by the public.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar